SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS
1. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
2. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
3. History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
4. Economic development in India since independence.
5. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
6. over view of Indian Constitution.
7. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
8 Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
9. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
10. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
11. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
12. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro finance.
13. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.